When it comes to hosting, there are several choices on hand. Therefore, many choices to choose from, free of charge hosting, cheap web hosting, or even enterprise web hosting, you might be tempted to contemplate one amongst the various free web hosting companies out there. But, there are some common pitfalls connected to that attempt that can end up costing you and your company a lot of money down the road. So, it is vital to grasp what these red flags are, so you’ll stay away from them.
Here are six nice reasons to stay away from free hosting:
1. Poor Customer Service. One of the key issues with free webhosting services is that they provide very little to nothing in the way of client support. If there’s a drawback with your website, you may have a terribly hard time contacting anyone to assist resolve it. Every minute your site is down include a large chance price in terms of frustrated customers and lost revenue. It is vastly clear that support of a paid service, even a cheap web hosting one is much better than a free of charge webhosting.
2. Overcrowded Servers. This leads to slow load time for webpages and increased downtime for your web site. In fact, each of these issues will have a serious harmful influence on the expansion and productivity of your business. On the other hand if you are using a quality web hosting, you will come across very high performance servers.
3. Lack of Portability. Once you pay to register and host your own domain, you have the option to transfer it. With free web hosting services, this is sometimes not the case. So, if you spend a year or two build up your website and driving traffic to it prior to realizing how useful it would be to possess your own domain, your onerous work may be out the window.
4. Restricted Features. Free hosts typically supply a restricted variety of services. This lack of flexibility will badly hinder your capability to perform and grow up your business online. For example, if you select a free provider, you’ll have restricted or no access to email, FTP accounts, content management systems or ecommerce options.
5. Banner Advertisements. The most reason these services are free is as a result of you agree to allow banner advertisements on your website. Thus you put in the time, cash and energy into bringing traffic to your website and the free hosting provider profits by directing that traffic far from you. Without a doubt not the most effective manner to make a winning, long-standing business.
6. Lost Credibility. Your website will typically be the first impact your possible consumers have of your business. With free hosting, you may be jammed with a very long domain. A long website name like this is often an immediate signal to your prospects that your business remains in the small leagues. It’s very tough to make faith and reliability when your web presence seems to be fly-by-night.
Based on this list, you’ll spot that “you get what you procure” with free hosting services. Instead, think about reliable web-hosting an vital asset into your business – one that can continue to give way positive results for your business long into the future.?