If you are choosing a web hosting firm you will want to be able to avoid those that are a bit dodgy. Unfortunately there are quite a number of bad web hosting providers out there and if you don’t know what you are looking for then you may find these companies very convincing. Few of us can afford to waste time and money on a web hosting firm that isn’t up to scratch. But if we want to prevent this from happening then there are a number of things that can be done.
– Don’t be fooled by reviews on the web hosting site. A lot of website owners will actually put these reviews up on the site themselves. You may think that this is shameful but believe it or not this is commonly done. Telling whether or not a review is actually legitimate is not something that is easy to do so you would be better off not putting too much store in these reviews especially if you read a review that is gushing with praise.
– Most web hosts can be accused of using gimmicks but the less reputable companies go overboard with this. They really don’t have much to offer so they hide this fact with lots of bangs and whistles.
– If a web hosting company seems to be a bit disorganised when you contact them then take this as a very bad sign. If they do not put much effort into impressing potential customers then they are even less likely to be better once you have paid up.
– Be suspicious of any web hosting company that has an amateurish looking web site. If they are in the business of providing web hosting there is no excuse for not having a professional looking blog.
– If a web hosting firm offers you unlimited bandwidth and storage they are lying.
If you are looking for a web hosting, then pixel internet are your number one choice, the UK’s best web hosting company